Instruction in English for Law
We offer personalized instruction for international lawyers who need
specialized English for Law.
Our curriculum is designed by lawyers who are also
qualified language instructors.
|Study in California
|Study in Your City
We will help you improve your skills in speaking, understanding, writing, and
reading Legal English for:
- Communication with clients
- Communication with lawyers in other countries
- Attendance at international conferences
- Writing legal documents, memorandums, advice letters
- Enrollment at an L.L.M. degree course at a university in the U.S.A.
- Any other special needs you may have
Features of LEI Programs:
Individual or small group instruction in California.
LEI in California
Instruction at your place of business, in your city, anywhere in the world.
LEI In Your City
Classes tailored to fit your level of general English and your areas of professional interest.
All classes are taught by native English speakers.
One-week or two-week courses.
California programs include courtroom observation and when possible, a meeting with an American lawyer in your field.
California programs offer your travel companion private English tutoring at any level.
Special requests always welcome, and customized programs possible.
Questions? Contact Legal English International Director Irene Kiebert.