LEI in Your City
How to Register
BEFORE YOU REGISTER: You are welcome to contact us to ask any questions you may have
or to discuss anything about the LEI program.
- Step 1: Open the registration form and save the document to your computer. (This is an MS Word document. Please contact us if you need it in another format.)
- Step 3: Complete the registration form and send it as an email attachment to Director Irene Kiebert (firstname.lastname@example.org)
— or —
fax a printed copy to Legal English International (U.S.A.) +1-510-215-0104
- Step 4: You will receive a notice of acceptance by email and your chosen dates will be saved for you for 10 days. If LEI is not able to schedule a class during those dates, you will be notified. You may then choose whether to cancel your registration or to choose different dates.
- Step 5: After you receive notice of acceptance, a nonrefundable registration fee of U.S. $50 will be due within 10 days.
- Step 6: Upon receipt of your nonrefundable registration fee, LEI will notify you by email that your registration and dates are confirmed.
- Step 7: Details: After your registration is confirmed, you can discuss the details of arrangements for the LEI class in your city with Director Irene Kiebert. This discussion may be by email (email@example.com) or by telephone (U.S.A. +1-510-215-0102). An agreement will be necessary to decide:
- number of students
- number of instructors
- arrangements for assessment of General English skills of the students
- arrangements for transportation and housing of one or two instructors, including the method of payment for these costs
- any other important details identified by you or by LEI
- Step 8 : LEI will memorialize the agreed details in a proposed Registration Agreement sent to you in an email for your review. You may request revisions, which LEI has discretion to accept or reject. Finally, you will indicate by email your acceptance of the Registration Agreement. Your company or firm and LEI will then be bound by the terms of the agreement. There will not be an additional formal document unless you require one. If you require a formal written contract, you may provide one based on the terms specified in the Registration Agreement.
Legal English International Director Irene Kiebert