LEI in California and
How to Register
BEFORE YOU REGISTER: You are welcome to contact us to ask any questions you may have
or to discuss anything about the LEI program.
- Step 1: Open the registration form and save the document to your computer. This form includes Companion Program registration. (This is an MS Word document. Please contact us if you need it in another format.)
- Step 3: Complete the registration form and send it as an email attachment to Director Irene Kiebert (firstname.lastname@example.org)
— or —
fax a printed copy to Legal English International (U.S.A.) +1-510-215-0104
- Step 4: You will receive a notice of acceptance by email and your chosen dates will be saved for you for 10 days. If LEI is not able to schedule a class during those dates, you will be notified. You may then choose whether to cancel your registration or to choose different dates.
- Step 5: After you receive notice of acceptance, a nonrefundable registration fee of U.S. $50 will be due within 10 days.
- Step 6: Upon receipt of your nonrefundable registration fee, LEI will notify you by email that your registration and dates are confirmed.
- Step 7: After you receive your confirmation of registration, you can choose a Standard Curriculum or create your own Tailored Curriculum, and discuss any other details concerning the class with Director Irene Kiebert. See Curriculum for more information. You are welcome to contact her by e-mail (email@example.com) or by telephone (+1-510-215-0102).
- Step 8: After you and LEI have agreed on your curriculum and any other important details, LEI will send you a Registration Agreement in an email for your review. You may request revisions, which LEI has discretion to accept or reject. Finally, you will indicate by email your acceptance of the Registration Agreement as written. You and LEI will then be bound by the terms of the agreement.
- Step 9 : When you accept the Registration Agreement, payment of your total fee will be due.
Cancelation and Refund policy
Legal English International Director Irene Kiebert